Thanks all that supported our Cancer Awareness Day
We would like to thank everyone that popped up on Thursday 4 November to support our Cancer Awareness Day. The day was all about making people aware of how they can help prevent cancer themselves. We hope that everyone found it helpful and went away better informed and the number of people that came along to get checked was great.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the local businesses that donated prizes for the draw for which the winners will be contacted next week. There were some fantastic prizes which are listed below.
- €60 restaurant voucher from La Bucca
- Wash & Blow Dry from Hair v Go
- Kitchen knife block with chef knives from McDs
- €80 restaurant voucher from Mancini’s Italian
- Sweet hamper from Milltown Stores
- Luxury manicure from Diamonds
- €25 restaurant voucher from Corks
- Wash & Blow Dry from Hair & Beauty World
- €20 Tesco voucher
- Exclusive chocolates from Chez Emily, Ashbourne
- The book Majella O’Donnell from Easons, Ashbourne
- Overnight stay in a deluxe room with breakfast from the Pillo Hotel, Ashbourne
- Box of chocolates from Supervalu, Ashbourne
- The famous Christmas biscuits from Dunnes, Ashbourne
We would also like to thank our Stormtrooper, The Marie Keating Foundation and Minnie Mouse from Toys at Fun Galaxy for being such good sports and helping to promote this important day.